- Drones and the trend today
- What are the drones with long flight time
- Other reviews
Let’s face, if you are given the chance to own a gadget that you can fly around and take pictures or videos with, you will probably jump at the opportunity right? This is the premise that all manufacturers of drones live by. Those 2 things when combined is probably the most appealing gadget for any person, thus the trend in quadcopters/drones today. It is the 3rd most bought electronic gadget last year and rightly deserves to be. With so many things you can do with it, it makes people want to buy it. Manufacturers have realized this and have been constantly improving the quality of drones that they release.
The first question that probably comes to mind is “what is the best camera drone with the longest battery life?” Well, there are many answers to that question. Let’s take a look.
- Parrot AR Drone 2 – The stock batteries of the AR Drone 2 can reach up to 11 minutes of flight time. However, if you replace it with high charging batteries, it can reach up to 20 minutes.
- MJX X101C – The stock batteries will last 8-10 minutes of flying. It’s not a lot but if you consider the price range, it is well worth it. It is way cheaper than the AR Drone 2 plus it has a built-in HD camera.
- DJI PHANTOM 3 STANDARD – It’s hard to compete with the Phantom 3 since it can stay up in the air for as long as 20 minutes with its stock batteries. And its camera is nothing to laugh about either. Most professional photographers own this.
- 3DR SOLO DRONE – It can fly up in the air for around 20-22 minutes. The only drawback is its cost. It’s a little expensive and belongs in the top end of the market in terms of price.
So there you go, those are the answers to the question “what is the best camera drone with the longest battery life?”. If you are looking for other reviews about drones, you can visit Cameradojo.com. They provide honest info about drones.